What is Isowall®?
Isowall® insulated wall panel systems consist of a rigid EPS (Expanded PolyStyrene) foam core with laminated sheet steel permanently bonded to both sides. A finished Isowall® building, ceiling or partition wall provides a strong and reliable thermal performance system that can be installed quickly and easily by almost anyone.
Isowall® panels are energy efficient and feature an aesthetic profile that will look good for years to come. From small coolers to large commercial buildings, soffits to demising walls, ceilings to partitions, Isowall® insulated wall panel systems provide the ideal energy efficient and economical continuous insulation solution for any building project.
Other Features and Benefits of Isowall® Insulated Wall Panel Systems:
- R-value is 4.1 per inch and it doesn’t deplete over time
- Core thicknesses range from 2″ to 10″
- Width is fixed at 46” (3.9’)
- Finish can be either smooth or embossed
- Profile can be smooth, shadowline or microrib
- Available in a variety of standard colours
- CFIA acceptance for sanitary room requirements
- Mold- and mildew-resistant
- Lengths can be custom-tailored to fit nearly any workable height
- Trims, flashings, angles and other accessories can be provided to complete a standard installation
- CFC & HCFC free and environmentally friendly
- Tongue-and-groove edges provide a snug, secure fit
- Produced on a continuous lamination line to ensure outstanding quality
- Contribute to LEED certification programs and the path to Net-Zero Energy targets
- Panels can be custom-tailored/field cut to accommodate windows, doors, ventilation, piping, fans, etc.
- Harmonious transition between Isowall® and Rockwall™ panels (when required)
Where Can Isowall® Panels Be Used?
- Breweries, wineries and cideries
- Chemical storage areas
- Clean rooms
- Coolers and freezers
- Corridors and links
- Demising and boundary walls
- Electrical buildings
- Food processing areas
- Interior partitions and room liners
- Large commercial and industrial facilities
- Machinery and equipment rooms
- Medical cannabis facilities
- Mining and oilfield operations
- Mobile buildings and trailers
- Sanitary rooms
- Storage facilities
- Zero lot lines
- …and many more!
Isowall® Product Superiority
Isowall® panels are a stressed skin, sandwich panel with metal facings permanently bonded to expanded polystyrene (EPS) core with a heat polymerizing adhesive. The panels are produced in a continuous in-line method for optimum uniformity and quality. The steel top and bottom are 26 gauge pre-painted and profiled galvanized steel facings that are roll-formed and bonded mechanically with thermosetting adhesive to an EPS core. The core material is light weight yet dimensionally stable, with high thermal performance and moisture resistance.
A tongue and grove interlocking edge is designed in both the core and the metal facing, producing an easy to install joint that is water tight. Optional sealant can be applied during installation. Panels are 46 inches (3.9′) wide and cut in custom lengths as required for your specific building project. Isowall®, like Rockwall™ panels, have similar facings and joint treatment so they can be used together when appropriate.
- High thermal barrier envelope and vapour resistance resulting in significant energy saving R-value (R4.1 per inch) for consistent thermal performance and thermal envelope. Energy cost savings of as much as 30% over traditional multi part building systems. Available in core thickness from 2 to 10 inches
- Esthetic flush exterior profile with a smooth, microrib, or shadow line surface in choices of standard colours
- Maintenance free performance and long building lifecycles
- Rigid EPS core resulting in a strong yet light weight panel
- Installation process can cut construction costs in half: Tongue and groove edge enables ease of construction and the edge harmonizes with Rockwall™ panel system. Isowall® provides custom fabricated wall and ceiling building solutions in lengths of any transportable length
- Life-cycle benefits. Isowall® panels last as long as the service life of a typical commercial building. The durable panels also reduce operational costs for energy and maintenance, and offer multiple end-of-life reuse options
- Ratings – Isowall panels comply with various industry standards and building safety codes. CFIA acceptance for sanitary room requirements. Our panels contribute to LEED certification programs and the path to Net-Zero Energy targets
- The steel skins on Isowall® panels contain a substantial amount of recaptured metal and are low-weight material to reduce transport and installation energy
- Interior and exterior facings are CFIA accepted 0.18 min, G-90 hot dipped galvanized steel, conforming to ASTM A653-Grade 33 pre-coated with an imperial white standard finish.
- Isowall® panels have been tested by NRC and meet Flame Spread Test in accordance with ULC S102, ULC c376-95, UL-5138 (Flame spread 25, smoke developed 290), Intertek NP-C463 for use in sprinklered buildings. Complies with CAN/ULC S102.
- Panels last as long as the service life of a typical commercial building and comply with various industry standards and building safety codes. Our durable panels also reduce operational costs for energy and maintenance, and offer multiple end-of-life reuse options.
- The steel skins on Isowall® insulated wall panel systems contain a substantial amount of recaptured metal and are low-weight material to reduce transport and installation energy.
Please click here for detailed Isowall® technical specifications.