Our yard is open Monday to Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM, excluding all major Canadian holidays.
Once we’ve notified you that your panels are ready for pickup, please let us know what day and time you’re planning to come get them. We’d prefer to have you arrive with enough time to get them loaded onto your truck before the yard closes and our staff goes home for the day. We have two outdoor forklifts to help you load your flat deck trailers, and there’s usually someone available to help you with your tarps. There’s enough space in our yard for most vehicles and trailers to turn around safely and easily.
A few things to remember:
- Call or email us before you come so we can plan for your shipment
- Flat deck and curtain side trucks are preferred- no b-trains!
- Straps, not chains. Chains will damage the panels while in transit
- A full-sized lumber tarp is strongly recommended
- Corners are strongly recommended
- We’re not responsible for panels that are damaged in transit if our guidelines are not followed
If you’d prefer to have us arrange the delivery of your panels and accessories to your site, we can do so through one of our trusted third-party shipping partners for an additional charge. Please let us know your schedule and we’ll find the best way to get your panels and accessories to you on time and on budget.
If your order is below a certain size and weight and isn’t traveling too far from our facility, we may be able to deliver it to you via one of our company vehicles for an additional charge.