Isowall® panels are fairly easy to install for anyone who is familiar with basic construction principles. As a result of weight, fire-rating specification details and inherent core properties, however, Rockwall™ panel installation is considered ‘specialty’ and should not be attempted by anyone who doesn’t have the requisite certification from Structural Panels Inc. and our partners. Should Rockwall™ installation training be required for your crew, please contact us to find out how this can be arranged.
Alternatively, we work with many different installation companies on a regular basis and can coordinate the installation of your insulated panels and accessories.
In order to get you the most accurate timeline and price for your installation, here are a few points to consider that we’ll want to discuss with you:
- Where is the project located?
- What are the approximate start and end dates for the project?
- Is the site union or non-union?
- Is installation equipment (telehandlers, man lifts, etc.) available on site or will rentals need to be coordinated?
- What are the site health and safety requirements? Will additional training be required for panel installers?
- How is the site managed? What’s the general reporting structure?
- Location/site accessibility/weather?
- Is any pre-installation demolition work required before panels can be installed?
- Will the panels be installed during the day or at night?