Before medical or adult-use marijuana was legal in Canada, growers often put less thought into the smart design of a marijuana grow facility beyond “making sure the plants grow well” and “making sure no one finds out.”
Today, both of these factors remain important but for different reasons.
There’s less fear of law enforcement or nosy neighbors peeking in and discovering your marijuana grow facility, but security remains important as any legitimate business.
Growing good plants is also vital, especially since now that customers have more choices in their cannabis and access to a larger supply.
We’re now at a point where having less stress about laws can create better opportunities to focus more on better marijuana grow facility designs, either retro-fitting an existing growing operation or starting new, from the ground up.
This is where the services of Structured Panels Inc, can come in. SPI can provide a wide variety of CFIA accepted insulated panel building systems and related components that are affordable & useful for all sizes of marijuana facilities. The panels can mimic the plant’s natural environment and create a healthy environment for optimal growing conditions.
Our innovative panel system provides:
- Multiple sizes. Our panels are easy to install and maintain and can come in a range of different sizes and configurations to work well in different parts of your growing operation. These can include dividers, ceilings, and proper panels for clean areas that may need to be sealed. They also come in a variety of colours and thicknesses.
- Environmentally sound. Whether you’re a larger grower or a micro grower, creating and maintaining the right climate conditions is critical. So a seamless panel system that can help control conditions such as temperature and airflow is especially useful, as well as keeping out insects or isolating certain plants.
- Versatile. Prior to being part of the marijuana world, SPI panels have been used in a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential construction applications for the last 30 years. We know every client has unique needs, so we’ve developed a wide range of products for every type of set-up including optimal marijuana factory flowering rooms.
- Service-oriented. If you only want certain panels, we can provide them and let you arrange them any way you want. We’re also happy to provide advice and expertise in configuring your marijuana operation, including recommending what components and related accessories can work best for different areas including your cloning and growing rooms and corridors. For additional costs, we are able to create professional engineered shop drawings and our staff can perform the actual installation.
- Safety-focused. Our custom-made panels are fire-resistant and useful for growers seeking cleanrooms or areas that need to be washed down regularly.
- Free estimates. You may know your marijuana and how to get it to dispensaries and ultimately to consumers, but we know panels and can give you a realistic figure on what you need and how much it will cost.
Structured Panels Inc. has worked on a wide variety of marijuana grow operations, so we’re happy to bring our expertise to yours, based on your timeline.